Monnit Mine™ is an open software platform that provides the ability to integrate Monnit wireless sensors and gateways with your own software system. Monnit wireless gateways can be unlocked, allowing them to be directed to a custom host or IP address, where an installation of Monnit Mine works as a translation application between Monnit wireless sensors networks and existing or custom software applications.
- No reselling of software to other entities (license is per instance)
- Can not be used with devices or software not controlled and owned by purchasing company
- Can not be distributed or resold.
- Can not be used with devices or software not controlled and owned by purchasing company.
- API in multiple languages for easy integration (.Net / Java)
- Can be setup and receiving data in just a few minutes
- Fully functional sample application with source included
- Designed to work with Monnit’s diverse set of more than 50 different wireless sensor types, wireless control and robust, reliable wireless gateways
- Can implement broad range of sensors and gateways into existing monitoring solution instead of having to implement one sensor at a time
- Brings true low cost hardware to existing monitoring infrastructure
- Worldwide hardware offering with single software implementation
- Data security and integrity maintained with strong encryption algorithms
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Custom Software Development
- Monnit Sensors with Existing Software
- Monnit Sensors with Custom Software