Monnit Releases Eight New Wireless Sensors.
Kaysville, Utah – February 15, 2012 – Monnit Corporation (www.monnit.com) today announced the release of eight new low cost wireless sensors designed for commercial, industrial and consumer applications. The new sensors complement Monnit’s existing line of successful low-cost wireless sensors, bringing the total available to twenty seven different types of sensors for diverse applications. New wireless sensors include:
- WIT™ Wireless High Temperature Sensor measures temperature up to 475°C.
- WIT™ Wireless Low Temperature Sensor measures temperature down to – 200°C.
- WIT™ Wireless Pressure Sensor measures gas, liquid or vapor pressures from 0-160 PSI.
- Updated WIT™ High Accuracy Wireless Humidity Sensor measures relative humidity, temperature and dew point from 0-100% RH with +/- 1.8% accuracy between 10% – 90% RH and +/- 0.2°C typical values.
- WIT™ Wireless Grains Per Pound Sensor measures grains of moisture per pound of air.
- WIT™ Wireless Vehicle Presence Sensor detects the presence of a vehicle. (Three unique, user selectable profiles to detect stationary or moving vehicles and their speed.)
- WIT™ Wireless Compass Sensor detects orientation of sensor in regards to magnetic north.
- Updated WIT™ Wireless Liquid Level Sensor a submersible tape that detects the level of a liquid in a container. Now available in 8 and 24 inch lengths.
Monnit’s wireless sensors are designed to detect and monitor functions that are critical to business or personal life, including; temperature, humidity, water, light, access, movement and much more. Monnit’s wireless gateways transmit data between local sensor networks and the iMonnit online monitoring and notification system. Monnit’s software allows for user customization and notification of events via email or text messages.
All of Monnit’s wireless sensors include free basic iMonnit online sensor monitoring with SMS text and email alerting. For more information on Monnit sensors, gateways and monitoring call (801) 561-5555 or visit www.monnit.com.
About Monnit Corp.
Monnit is a leader in the design and manufacturing of turnkey, self-installing, low cost wireless sensor solutions targeted at the commercial, industrial and consumer markets. Monnit’s sensing solutions are designed to be easily installed and used by anyone wanting to remotely monitor information and activities, including: temperature, access, presence of water, light, humidity, and vibration in or around structures, machinery, and various environments.