Monnit is pleased to have the opportunity to sponsor the Kool Kids / Kool Teens Startup Contest. The top 8 applicants have been selected from a group of Utah kids age 10-18 who are currently running their own businesses, and the public is invited to come see these cool kids/teen entrepreneurs showcase their businesses at Jr Achievement City on May 6th. Enjoy free food and fun as you watch 8 of Utah’s hottest kid/teen entrepreneurs pitch to you and the judges. Then see the judges as they award these courageous kids $4K in cash and services to launch their business! It will be an evening to remember!
The 8 Finalists Are:
- TayKayes Fashion Accessories (http://taykayes.com/)
- BackPal (http://buybackpal.com/)
- Kya’s Creations (https://www.facebook.com/KyasCreations)
- TeenMade (http://blog.teenmade.com/hello/)
- Game Day Flags (team flag display service)
- Wayman’s Prize Pigs & Organic Produce
- T-Birds Dog Tags (Custom Dog Tags sold to JROTC units)
- Tooele Twisters (http://tooeletwisters.blogspot.com/)
“Monnit is always excited to promote entrepreneurship in Utah, especially when it involves our youth.” said Brad Walters, CEO of Monnit. “These creative youth are shaping the future of business in Utah, and we all should be supporting them and encouraging them to succeed.”
The event is open to the public, so if you are interested in seeing them pitch their ideas, you can RSVP here!