Monnit is a growing and dynamic company with a bright future. We are looking for individuals wanting to be part of this team-oriented company. We currently have an opening for a full time receptionist. Computer literacy is vital for this position.
- Enter sales leads into a database from various sources and websites maintained by Monnit. Leads that transition to quotes are entered into a fulfillment database. Database accuracy and integrity is required.
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate individual.
- Greet clients and general public and direct, and them to the correct staff member.
- Fax, scan and copy documents for anyone within the company.
- Maintain office filing system and make sure all legal documents are processed within stated time frame.
- Ensure office equipment is functioning properly and office supplies are in stock.
- Keep office area clean.
- Must be able to respond efficiently to any telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner. Learning basic knowledge of the product over time is encouraged.
- Fluent in English and possess strong communication skills.
- Organized and possess a high level of administration ability.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively set objectives and meet them.
- Integrity and honesty is expected.
Must be proficient with MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), QuickBooks experience is beneficial, and knowledge of CRMs is useful (Sales Force knowledge a plus).
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org only. NO CALLS OR DROP-INS accepted.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm