Position Title:Sales and Support Representative
Summary/Objective: We’re looking for energetic customer service representatives that can help our sales management in achieving monthly and annual sales targets through conversations with customers about Monnit’s hardware and software solutions. Monnit’s customer service representatives require strong interpersonal and organizational skills and computer literacy is vital for this position.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information and maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Responsible for responding to new inbound customer inquiries via telephone, online chat and e-mail, and making outbound calls when necessary.
- Respond to existing customer inquiries and facilitating account expansion through new product recommendations and suggesting technical support when needed.
- Ability to clearly discuss Monnit’s products with end-users and small businesses that are interested in monitoring solutions and making product recommendations based on their needs.
- Provide product quotes and follow-up to customers.
- Occasionally contact customers about past due payments.
- Work with technical support to resolve any product issues customers may have and recommend proper course of action for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Insure calls are clearly documented and properly tracked in our web based customer management tool (Sales Force).
Skills / Qualifications
Customer service; product knowledge; minor problem solving; excellent listener; friendly, courteous; good phone skills with a pleasant demeanor; multi-tasking. You must be fluent in English and possess strong communication skills. Proficiency in typing at least 30WPM is required. Integrity and honesty is expected.
Must be proficient with MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and knowledge of CRMs is useful (Sales Force knowledge a plus).
Positions: 2-4 positions available
Education: Associate’s degree preferred but not required
Experience: 1-2 years similar experience preferred but not required
Location: Salt Lake City, UT - No remote office option available
Schedule:Full Time: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How To Apply: Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Careers, Monnit Corporation, 3400 South West Temple, South Salt Lake, UT 84115. NO CALLS OR DROP-INS accepted.
Application Deadline: Open until filled