Editing the Content of Maintenance Notifications
Maintenance, Banner, Override, Edit
We send maintenance notifications to inform our customers of upcoming maintenance on our servers. Reseller accounts have the ability to view and edit these upcoming maintenance notices before being released to your users. Editing the maintenance notice will allow you have a more personalize message for your users.
To view our Maintenance banner,follow these steps:
1) Click on the tab from the Home Menu
2) Hover / click on the tab
3) Select / click on the Maintenance link
Upcoming Maintenance Windows
Clicking on the Notice, will expand the notice to allow for override options:
- The Description is the message the customer will see when they log in
Edit Email Body
- The Email Body is the message that will go out to your customers email informing them of the upcoming maintenance.
Edit SMS Description
- The SMS Description is the message that will go out to your customers who are signed up for SMS text messaging, to informing them of the upcoming maintenance.
- This field has a short 120 character limit due to the size restriction of SMS messages.
**Don’t forget to save**
**The Upcoming Maintenance Window looks the same, because it is showing the default message, however the display message has been changed**
Your Upcoming Maintenance Window is now customized. Congratulations!