How to fully remove Enterprise
remove, uninstall, Enterprise
Follow the following steps to fully remove the Enterprise Installation from a computer. This is useful if you are continuing to have issues while installing Enterprise. Follow these steps ONLY if you are intending to perform a full reinstall.
- Press the Windows Key and type "Services"
- Find "Enterprise Gateway Server" and press 'Stop the service'
- Press the Windows Key and type "cmd".
- Before opening the Command Prompt, right click on it and select "Run as administrator".
- Type the following into the Command Prompt: sc delete "Enterprise Wireless Gateway Server"
*you should see [SC] DeleteService SUCCESS
Remove Enterprise Database
*This maybe named differently if you gave it a different name. If you cannot find it,
- Press the Windows Key and type "ssms". Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect to the Database Server
- Expand the Database folder on the left side.
- Now Right click the "Enterprise" database and select "Delete".
you can find the name under the connection string in the web.config file here:
- Check the box "close existing connections", click "OK"
Remove IIS Website
*Also Stop and remove the "Default Web Site", if it is there.
- Press the Windows Key and type "iis". Open the ISS Manager
- Expand your DESKTOP connection on the left side.
- Expand the Sites folder.
- Click on the "Enterprise Portal". On the far right press "Stop" in the Manage Website section.
- Now Right click the "Enterprise Portal" and select "Remove".
- Click on the "Application Pools".
- Click on "Enterprise Portal_AppPool". On the far right press "Stop" in the Application Pool Tasks section.
- Now Right click the "Enterprise Portal_AppPool" and select "Remove".
Delete Enterpise Folder
- Navigate to the following location: C:\inetpub\wwwroot
- Delete the "Enterprise" folder.
Delete Enterprise from AppData
- Press the Windows Key and type "%appdata%". Open the "%appdata%" file folder
- Delete the "Enterprise" folder
Uninstall Enterprise Setup Utility
- Press the Windows Key and type "add". Open "Add or remove programs"
- Find "Enterprise Setup Utility" and press "Uninstall".
*This step SHOULD remove the "Enterprise Configuration Utility" folder located: C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Configuration Utility
If it does not, Delete this folder Manually.
- Navagate to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Configuration Utility".
- Delete the "Enterprise Server" folder
Enterprise is now fully removed from the computer.