Exporting Sensor or Gateway data to CSV file from iMonnit Online
Monnit offers the ability to download sensor and gateway data in an Excel readable CSV file for local storage. This feature is intended to offer the ability to download and locally store a limited number of sensor or gateway data records.
Note: !!Important!! When using the Download (Export in Classic View) feature in iMonnit Online, there is a limit of 2500 records that can be downloaded at a time. Therefore if the date range contains more than 2500 data records, only the most recent data records will be included in the export.
Summary of Steps
- Log into your iMonnit Online account
- Click Sensors or Gateways in the left-hand sidebar
- Click a Sensor or Gateway in the main portion of the page
- Click the Sensor/Gateway Readings tab
- Select a date range using the Date Picker and set it
- Click the Download icon to download the selected data to CSV
- Log into your iMonnit Online account at imonnit.com.
- Click Sensor or Gateways in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click a Sensor or Gateway in the main portion of the page.
- Click the Sensor/Gateway Readings tab.
- Select the date range using the Date Picker and set it
- Click the Download icon.
As indicated in the highlighted note above, there is a limit of 2500 records per download. Therefore if a date range is selected that contains more than 2500 records, the CSV file generated will contain the most recent 2500 records in that date range. If you need to download more than 2500 records, you will need to download records in multiple instances in segmented date ranges to accommodate the limit.
The Download/Export feature can be very useful to store sensor or gateway data within limitations. The CSV file generated can be read with Excel and most spreadhseet applications. If you have issues or questions regarding this feature, feel free to contact Monnit Support.