While losing access to an iMonnit account may be cause for concern, there are processes that can be followed to regain access to your account.
If you are unable to log in to iMonnit, you may be using an incorrect username or password. A common issue is entering the incorrect Username. To regain access to your account, please use the Username and Password recovery method. Your Username can be recovered as per step 5 of that article.
Other possible scenarios in which Account recovery may be necessary include, but are not limited to:
- Premiere has expired, and the Administrator User is no longer active.
Multiple Users is a Premiere feature. Therefore, when your Premiere subscription expires, all Users, including Administrators other than the Primary Contact, become inactive. If you would like to maintain access for multiple Users on the Account, your Primary Contact will need to purchase or renew the iMonnit Premiere subscription.
- An employee configured as a Primary Contact/Administrator on an iMonnit Account leaves the organization.
When the Primary Contact on the account is not reachable (such as when an employee is no longer with a company), any Administrator on the account can assign another User to be the Primary. However, if the Premiere subscription expires, all Users other than the Primary Contact become inactive. In such scenarios, Support may be able to extend a Premiere trial* to allow enough time for the Primary to be changed.
- The contact information on the Primary Contact/Administrator is no longer accessible.
This includes scenarios like the one above where the Primary Contact leaves the organization. However, if the account contains no other Users with Administrative privileges, the solution above would not apply.
For assistance to access your account, please contact email@example.com with one of the following pieces of information:
- The last four digits of the credit card used to purchase the equipment on the account or the Premiere subscription (be sure to never include an entire credit card number through email).
- The original Sales Order used to purchase the equipment or the Premiere subscription.
* Trial is not guaranteed. A trial request may be denied if multiple requests have been made or if a valid reason cannot be established.