Monnit Support offers a complete installation of iMonnit Enterprise to be purchased as a service (refer to the Enterprise product page for details). If you purchase full Enterprise Installation Support, please review the following requirements.
- Windows ®, 2 GB RAM, 2.0GHz Processor, ASP.NET Framework v4.5
IIS 7, ASP.Net MVC Framework v4.0
- SQL Server ® 2008 or Newer (Database Server) - SQL Express will work with a 10GB database limit
- IP or host address for SQL Server
- Credentials to the SQL Server database with the sa User enabled (or a User with full read and write capabilities)
- Provide Monnit full control of the Windows PC with a remote access software (Windows RDP, TeamViewer, or similar)
- Windows Features found in this article
- To have the installation executed more promptly, it can be done unaccompanied in which case the credentials will need to be provided to * Monnit Support (firstname.lastname@example.org); if preferred, an accompanied installation can be conducted Mon - Fri 9 AM, 11 AM, or 3 PM Mountain upon schedule request sent to email@example.com
- Meeting requests will be accommodated within 5 business days of request
- Sessions will be limited to 1 hour in length, once per week
Enterprise Installation Recommendations
We recommend that you have a resource familiar with Microsoft stack server deployments. This resource should understand IIS website configuration, SQL Server Management, and Windows Services. This could be a System Administrator, Developer, DBA or someone with similar experience.
If you do not have access to a resource, Monnit provides the following installation support options;
Complete Enterprise Installation - $400 (One time fee)
Note: To utilize this service we will need temporary administrative remote access to the server.
Enterprise Installation Support - $200 (2hr increments)
After Installation Recommendations
When your database growth exceeds 100k data records we recommend you have at minimum a contract in place with a DBA to evaluate the system for optimization and query tuning on an as needed basis.
When your database growth exceeds 10 million data records we recommend you have a DBA consistently evaluate the system for optimizations.
If you prefer, Monnit provides the following database maintenance support options;
One time evaluation to configure initial DB maintenance - $1000
Note: Required before annual contract starts. Includes Backup strategy and scheduling, initial tuning, automated maintenance, etc.
Less than 100K records tuning twice a year - $600 annual (response time 5 business days)
100K – 1M records tuning four times per year - $1000 annual (response time 5 business days)
1M – 10M records tuning monthly - $2400 annual (response time 2 business days)
10M + records - Call for pricing
Costs are based on an estimated time of 1-2 hours per tuning session.