iMonnit Express offers the configuration of your own SMTP server in order to facilitate the delivery of email notifications in the software.
- Verify that your Express installation has a valid Internet connection.
- Log in as a User with Administrative privileges.
- Select the “Gear” icon on the top left to access your Account Settings.
- Input your SMTP configurations (you will need to retrieve this from your email provider).
- Select Save.
- Select Test SMTP Credentials.
If the test is successful, you will observe a test message present in the inbox of the User currently logged in.
If the test fails, refer to your SMTP provider to retrieve correct configurations.
Note: TLS negotiations occur automatically if Use SSL is enabled.