In order to completely remove the iMonnit Express software and associated files, follow the steps below.
1. Delete the iMonnit Express Service.
- Open the Services.msc program in Winows
- Stop the “iMonnit Express” service
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator (search “cmd” in Windows Search, right click and select “Run as administartor”, and execute the following command:
sc delete “iMonnit Express”
- Restart the PC.
2. Uninstall iMonnit Express Application
- Open “Add or remove programs”
- Uninstall “iMonnit Express”
- Confirm the “iMonnit Express” Folder has been properly removed from the following directory:
C:Program Files (x86)
If it has not, delete it.
3. Delete Database
- Delete or rename the “ExpressCore.db” file found in the following default directory:
Note: The path above is the default database location. The installation path can be overwritten by editing the following file:
C:Program Files (x86)iMonnit ExpressExpress_Core.dll.config
iMonnit Express and associated files should now be completely removed from the computer.