If you see an error when loading the iMonnit Enterprise site, you will want to confirm the following. You may also want to review these items prior to installation.
- Confirm Configuration Utility was run as Administrator (right click > Run as Administrator)
- Confirm Enterprise Wireless Gateway Server service is running, see this article
- Confirm Mix Mode Authentication is enabled in SQL (see the steps at this link)
- Confirm Windows Features (labeled Roles/Features in Windows Server) are installed (click here for Windows 10, click here for steps in Windows Server)
Note: Many of these features are found under (Internet Information Services) > (World Wide Web Services) >(Application Development Features)
- Internet Information Services > IIS Management Console
- .NET Framework 3.5 (Includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
- .NET Framework 3.5
- ASP.NET 3.5
- ASP.NET 4.5
- ASP.NET 4.8 (if available)
- .NET Extensibility 3.5
- .NET Extensibility 4.5
- Confirm Default Website in Windows has been stopped or hosting is configured appropriately.
- Confirm that you have reset the cache of your browser in case it is loading a cached site (or try a different browser) - this is a critical step to confirm cached data is not being loaded.
With the proper permissions, features, and security configuration, you should be able to host the iMonnit Enterprise Portal without issue as long as the items above have been considered. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.