Monnit’s 200 VDC Wireless Voltage Meter is an analog voltage meter that can measure battery voltage at specified intervals and wirelessly send the voltage readings to iMonnit, the online sensor monitoring system. Monnit Wireless Voltage Meters can measure battery voltage up to 200 VDC.
Perfect for monitoring;
- Car batteries
- Boat batteries
- RV batteries
- Motorcycle batteries
- Lawn mower batteries
- Solar battery banks
- And many other applications
When hooking up a wireless battery health sensor please follow these instructions;
- Ensure that battery being connected is rated at 200 VDC or less.
- Remove sensors battery(ies) prior to connecting to monitored battery.
- Connect the sensors red wire to the “positive” side of the battery.
- Connect the sensors black wire to the “negative” side of the battery.
Once the sensor has been successfully connected to the battery, you can insert the sensor battery(ies) to power up the device. Check that the sensors information is being received in the iMonnit software.
If sensor data is not being received, make sure that the Monnit Gateway is powered on and that your sensor is within wireless range of the gateway.
For more information on using Monnit wireless sensors, visit the support section of our website.