Getting Started - Creating a New Account
iMonnit, registration, registering, account, access, user, username,
Quick user guide for creating a new account on iMonnit mobile.
Description: Registering for an account is essential for setting up and using your Monnit® sensors. This will be the first step in using your Monnit products. This article will walk through creating an account on iMonnit® The same steps can be followed on any desktop browser or the app available for Android and iOS.
- Navigate your cursor down to the bottom of the login box and select “Add Account”.
- Next you will be asked to enter your account information in the following fields.
Note: If this is a Free Trial, you may not have received a subscription code yet. Leave the box blank and proceed.
- When completed, click the “Next” button.
- This step will complete the user registration process and lead you into registering your device. You will be able to log out and log back in with your credentials to complete the setup at any time.
Registering a Gateway and Sensor
- You will need to enter the Device ID and Code from your MonnitLink ™ gateway in the corresponding text boxes.
- Use the camera on your smartphone to scan the QR code on your Gateways(s) first. Then scan your sensor(s).
- If you do not have a camera on your phone or it is not accepting the QR code, you may enter the Device ID and Security Code manually.
- The Device ID is a unique number located on each device label. It will be labeled as “ID” on your MonnitLink gateway and sensor.
- Next you'll be asked to enter the Security Code (SC) on your device. A security code will be all letters, no numbers. It can also be found on the barcode label of your MonnitLink gateway and sensor.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Continue adding gateways and sensors until they are all included on the network. Once all devices have been added choose “Continue” to navigate to Account Overview
page. This is where you can see all the activity on your account. Check the Sensor Status and Gateway Status to make sure your devices are functioning normally.
That’s it! Your account is ready to go. Next step: Turning on your gateway for the first time.