Configuring Multiple Sensors Simultaneously
sensor settings, edit sensors, configure many sensors, configure all sensors
How to configure same sensor types with the same settings
Did you know that you can make setting up your Monnit wireless sensors easier by configuring multiple sensors at the same time? The iMonnit system allows you to configure any sensors of the same type simultaneously. To get started, open your favorite browser and log into your iMonnit account on www.imonnit.com.
- First, set one of the sensors up the way you want all of the sensors of the same type. This will be your "model"sensor.
- Click on "Configure Multiple Sensors" at the bottom of the sensor's list window.
- Next select the type of sensor you want to configure from the tabs across the top of the window panel.
- Select the sensor in the drop down that you want to use as the model sensor for the settings.
- Select all the sensors that you want to have identical settings as the model sensor in the drop down.
- Click "Save All" at the bottom of the page.