This feature allows you to have more granular control over your alerts snooze time and activation. If you set it to “Independently” will allow multiple sensors to alert one after another. While “Jointly” will cause the snooze to take affect after the first sensor triggers the notification.
Toggline Snooze Independently or Jointly
- Select the notification you want to configure.
- Log in to your iMonnit account - imonnit.com.
- Select “Rules” on the navigation menu on the lest side of the screen.
- Select the Rule you want to edit.
- Set the “Snooze each trigger” to the desired configuration.
- Go the the “Edit” tab.
- On the bottom left side of the screen locate the “Snooze each trigger” section.
- Toggle to the configuration you desire.
- Select “Save”.
Note: You can configure the “Snooze each trigger” function while creating the Rule or after the Rule has already been created.
Knowing how to configure this is incredibly useful when you want to use one Rule for multiple sensors and still be alerted every time a sensor has readings beyond the configured threshold. Another way you can use this configuration is to be able to snooze a Rule that is triggered by multiple sensors when just one sensor triggers it. If you have related questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.