Although you will typically find your device’s security code printed on a label attached to your device, there are occasions when you may not have physical access to the device. In such cases, if your device is currently added to an account you have access to, you may view this information on iMonnit Online.
Steps to view SC Code on iMonnit Online
- Log in to iMonnit Online.
- Select “Networks” from the main navigation menu.
- Select the Network Card of the Network to which device is currently added.
- Look for the Sensor Card or Gateway Card corresponding to the device.
- The Sensor Card includes additional details such as Device Name, Device ID, SC Code, and more.