- 10-minute minimum Heartbeats as opposed to 120 minimum Heartbeats with free iMonnit Basic
- Multiple users instead of a single user
- Advanced sensor configuration and management, such as the ability to configure a sensor’s Aware State
- Access to one year of Sensor History versus 90 days
If your iMonnit Premiere subscription expired, you might have noticed a change to key features, including:
- All users except the Primary Contact aren’t available.
- Sensor Heartbeats change to 120 minutes (back to iMonnit Basic) unexpectedly.
- Or access to advanced sensor settings is no longer visible.
This can happen when the 45-day free trial or your previously paid subscription ends. If this occurs, you will need to renew the subscription by purchasing a new annual license. You can do this by following the steps below.
How to Purchase or Renew an iMonnit Premiere Subscription
Note: iMonnit Premiere subscriptions are annual licenses distinguished by the sensor limit. Each license has a limit to the number of sensors on the account. For example, if you have six sensors, you want an iMonnit Premiere 6 license. If you have 150 sensors, you want an iMonnit Premiere 200 license. iMonnit is aware of the number of sensors on your account. When purchasing a license it defaults to the subscription level to cover your account. If you plan to add additional sensors in the future, make sure to purchase a license that will cover the amount of sensors on your network.
Buy iMonnit Premiere in your account (requires a payment method stored on the account):
- Log into your iMonnit.com account.
- If you are an Administrator, click the Credits option in the left sidebar.
- Then click Premiere Subscription.
- Verify you are purchasing the correct license for your number of sensors. Then click Checkout.
Note: If you don’t have a payment profile linked to your iMonnit account you will be asked to link one at this time. Follow this article for info on How to Create a Payment Profile.
- Verify this is the correct credit card you want to use for the purchase then click Use this Card.
- Verify everything is correct then click Purchase.
- You have successfully renewed your iMonnit Premiere subscription.
If you received an iMonnit Premiere code via email from your Monnit sales rep:
- Log into your iMonnit.com account with an Administrator login.
- Click Settings in the lower left-hand sidebar.
- In the Premiere section, enter the Premiere Subscription Key in the Subscription Key field.
- Click the Submit button.
This will apply the iMonnit Premiere subscription to your account.