Salt Lake City, Utah – September 29, 2017 – Monnit Corporation (www.monnit.com) today, announced the availability of their new iMonnit Enterprise Appliance, for companies that want the added features and benefits of running an on-premises, dedicated version of the iMonnit Internet of Things software platform, without requiring an existing server environment or the hassle of configuring an existing server to work as an IoT optimized system. Simply put, the iMonnit Enterprise Appliance is a ready-to-use Internet of Things software and database solution that comes pre-installed and pre-configured on an optimized PC. The solution is specifically designed for companies that do not allow for external data communications due to sensitive information or regulations, such as national laboratories, where information systems need to remain behind advanced security protocols and firewalls. Coupled with Monnit’s award winning ALTA® wireless products, the solution provides everything needed to monitor and track business critical processes and environments.
iMonnit Enterprise Features:
- Sensor heartbeats (check-ins) down to 1 second.
- Timed sensors (i.e. temp) can be user set to check against alert thresholds up to 256 times between heartbeats.
- Triggered sensors (i.e. motion, door/window, etc.) record data as it happens, regardless of heartbeat.
- Supports all advanced sensor configuration options.
- Unlimited user accounts for system configuration, monitoring and notifications. *
- Unlimited number of sensor networks. *
- Unlimited sensor data / history. *
- Licenses available for 250, 2000 and unlimited number of wireless sensors.
- Supports Monnit and ALTA wireless gateways.
- Supports Monnit and ALTA wireless sensors.
Learn more about iMonnit Enterprise
* ‘Unlimited’ items and features are still subject to limitations of the host PC system resources and storage capacity.
Monnit’s new ALTA products offer four times the wireless range (1,000+ feet, non-line-of-site) and longer battery life than traditional sensors (10+ years on two AA batteries). ALTA products also use Monnit’s new Encrypt-RF™ bank level security, featuring 256-bit exchange and AES-128 CTR for all data messages. https://www.monnit.com/alta.
About Monnit Corp.
Monnit leads the Internet of Things by empowering businesses with easy-to-use, low-cost remote monitoring solutions. Monnit solutions can be used to: remotely monitor a variety of “Things” (i.e. temperature, motion, humidity, vibration, etc.); alerting you via text, email, and/or phone call when something goes wrong. More at www.monnit.com.