Now Available and Supporting All Sensor Types—The New iMonnit Express
Our standalone PC sensor management software—iMonnit Express™—runs independently of the Internet to help you easily configure sensors and review data. Our simplified software is ideal for smaller sensor networks where a constant Internet connection isn’t necessary or is prohibited.
Now, a new version of iMonnit Express offers:
- Compatibility with all 80+ ALTA® by Monnit Sensor Types for management of up to 100 sensors
- Integration with building management systems (BMS) via the Building Automation and Control Network (BACnet™) data communication protocol
- High security with a unique, self-generating Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and by eliminating default user log-in credentials
- Streamlined operation on international Windows® PC systems
If you have simple application needs and can’t use the cloud—iMonnit Express is the answer. Sensor data is accessible on-premises via a mobile device connected to the host computer. You can also receive email alerts from sensors with an Internet connection.
A field services operation is one of the best applications for using iMonnit Express, like pest control heat remediation. So is its use in facility management and small connected factories. Or in more regulated environments—pharmaceutical laboratories within research and development. Any vertical use case or application where you don’t need or can’t use the Internet, iMonnit Express works offline to give you the data you need to keep your business moving forward.
Curious to know more? Discover what the new iMonnit Express can do.
We’re Back: See Us at the NACS SHOW
Finally, the wait is over. Monnit will be exhibiting at the 2021 NACS Show on October 6–8 at McCormick Place in Chicago. We’re excited to get back to trade shows, and we’re a perfect fit for the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Conference and Expo. We’d love to have you join us at our booth 3473 in the South Building—Hall A.
Our theme for the show is Turn Your C-Store Into a “See-Store.” That’s because the actionable data our sensors deliver helps you know in an instant what’s happening with virtually everything in your convenience store. Monnit Remote Monitoring Solutions can help any business streamline operations and stay up and running strong. Here’s some of what we do for convenience stores:
- ALTA Temperature Sensors connected to your walk-in, reach-in, and display coolers can help you automatically monitor temperatures in real time. An excellent example of this is how one of our c-store franchise customers dialed in fluctuating cooler temperatures.
- You can predict the maintenance and track the performance of your hot dog rollers, food warmers, and more machines conveniently on your mobile device or desktop.
- Plus, if a plumbing leak threatens to interrupt your business, our ALTA Water Detection Sensors are on the job to send you an alert via text, email, or call.
After all this time, we look forward to sharing our value and reconnecting with many who work in and support the convenience store trade. Thank you for being there for all of us when we’ve needed to refuel and recharge.
08/18/21 – Monnit: Inside the IoT – August 2021
08/04/21 – Monnit News Briefs – August 2021
08/02/21 – Plants Have Plenty to Say About the Light They Get
07/21/21 – Monnit: Inside the IoT – July 2021
07/15/21 – How the Law of the Internet of Things Helps You Realize the ROI You Want
07/06/21 – Limited Time Offer: Purchase the Water Puck Before Price Increase
Perform a Site Survey Using a Button Press Sensor
Before you install your sensors, you can use the ALTA Wireless Button Press Sensor to help you determine the best placement.
Doing this ensures you set your sensors where they can reliably transmit data to and from the gateway.
Our short how-to article will walk you through three primary steps for using the Button Press Sensor to conduct a site survey of the best sensor locations.
Look no further. Go with an industry leader.
Make your best career move to Monnit.
Join our team to impact virtually every industry with innovative Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
A great future happens at monnit.com/careers/.