Coming Soon: ALTA Wireless Sensor Adapter with Enhanced User Interface
If you have a standalone, mobile, or temporary Internet of Things (IoT) network with Monnit ALTA Wireless Sensors, the ALTA Wireless Sensor Adapter is an ideal gateway for communicating sensor data to iMonnit Software, such as iMonnit Express.
The ALTA Wireless Sensor Adapter easily connects to a Microsoft® Windows® PC via a USB cable, and its key features include:
- The latest ALTA security encryption, long-range reach, and radio frequency interference immunity.
- A new web-based user interface with an advanced automatic refresh of its status section, a simplified command section, plus the latest radio firmware updates.
- Custom IoT system designers can use the ALTA Wireless Sensor Adapter to integrate ALTA Wireless Sensors into their other wired and wireless IoT platforms or networks.
- Access to the ALTA Wireless Adapter’s user interface is available through any computer or mobile device on the local network.
Curious to know more? Discover what the ALTA Wireless Sensor Adapter can do.
Boost Powerful, Long-Range Data Communications with this Deal
Special Offer Terms
- February 2022 only.
- Buy an ALTA Ethernet Gateway 4 and get the 5.1 dBi "Rubber Duck" Antenna for $8.
- Call your Monnit Sales Representative today at (801) 561-5555 to take advantage of this limited-time offer.
3G’s On the Way Out. Move to 4G LTE Today
Don’t be left without IoT data services. AT&T will turn off its 3G network on February 22, 2022, so you can’t run your sensor network on an ALTA 3G Gateway after that date.*
AT&T is shifting more resources to its 5G network like other carriers. The carrier continues to notify customers that they must upgrade to at least a 4G LTE-enabled device before its 3G network shuts down.
See “The Countdown to the End of 3G Continues” to know which ALTA 4G LTE Cellular Gateway is right for you.
Connect to a 4G LTE cellular network with our ALTA 4G LTE Gateway. Please call and talk to a Monnit Sales Representative today at 801.561.5555 or email the sales team at email@example.com.
*Applies only to ALTA 3G Cellular Gateways in the United States. 3G gateways deployed internationally are not affected.
Buy Monnit Remote Monitoring Solutions Before Prices Go Up
Due to unfavorable market conditions and rising costs for everything from sensing components to fuel to inflation, we will increase prices across all products beginning February 10.
We’re balancing this act of raising prices in the slightest way possible to maintain high product and service quality. To avoid a higher price, we encourage everyone to save by placing their orders now.
We value our relationship with you and appreciate your understanding as we navigate the future together. We remain steadfast in offering the best wireless, low-power, and long-range sensors with our innovative gateways and software.
Please feel free to discuss this price increase and how we can help with your remote monitoring plans with your sales representative. See the “Prices for Monnit Remote Monitoring Solutions Will Rise in February” blog post for more details about global supply chain issues and the price increase.
Monnit ALTA and Gen1 Sensors use Link Mode to connect to Monnit Gateways. Our sensors will only communicate with gateways that are authorized to share data. There’s more to it than just being on the gateway’s list. This knowledgebase article explains how Link Mode works—and what you’ll see and experience when it’s working.
In this article, you will learn:
- How to configure Link Mode in iMonnit.
- What a sensor does if it can’t connect to a gateway.
- What you can do to enable Link Mode.
Become an IoT Partner
Activate More ROI: Be a Monnit Partner
Are you ready for fast access to exclusive resources, tools, and connections to build your business? Let’s work together and build momentum.
We can help you tap into the exponential value of the Internet of Things with our IoTvantage™ partner program.
Discover more at Monnit.com/Partner.