Salt Lake City, Utah – June 06, 2017 – Monnit Corporation (www.monnit.com) today announced the release of six new ALTA wireless sensors. ALTA is the leading enterprise-grade Internet of Things (IoT) solution specifically designed to meet bigger, higher-demand requirements. ALTA offers four times the wireless range (1,000+ feet, non-line-of-site) and much stronger battery life than traditional sensors (10+ years on two AA batteries). ALTA products also use Monnit’s new Encrypt-RF™ bank level security, featuring 256-bit exchange and AES-128 CTR for all data messages.
The six new wireless sensors include:
- ALTA Wireless Infrared Motion Sensors - use infrared sensing technology to accurately detect movements made by people or larger animals within 16.4 ft (5 m) range.
- ALTA Wireless Voltage Detection Sensors – 500 VAC notify of the presence or absence of electricity up to 500 volts AC.
- ALTA Wireless Tilt Sensor - Display measurements for pitch and roll (0 to 180° -> -180° to 0°).
- ALTA Wireless G-Force Snapshot Accelerometer - Sensor activate at a set time interval (defined by user) and measures g-force along X, Y and Z axes.
- ALTA Wireless Vibration Meter Accelerometer - Measure g-force on 3 axis and displays speed and frequency of vibration.
- ALTA Wireless Impact Detect Sensor - Alert when g-forces are exceeded by a user defined threshold – up to 8 g-force.
All of Monnit's wireless sensors include free basic iMonnit online sensor monitoring with SMS text and email alerting. For more information on Monnit’s ALTA sensors, gateways and remote monitoring software, call (801) 561-5555 or visit www.monnit.com/ALTA/.Monnit also provides products to OEM’s and Reseller’s through the IoTvantage™ business partner program which allows for volume discounts and private branding of both the wireless hardware and online monitoring software. Learn more at www.monnit.com/partner.
About Monnit Corp.
Monnit is a global leader in the design and manufacture of low-cost turnkey monitoring solutions for commercial, industrial and consumer markets, recognized by CRN as one of the “20 Coolest IoT Hardware Vendors,” for its innovation, devices, analytics and infrastructure that have transformed and improved the way we work and live.