Purchase the ALTA G-Force Max-Avg Accelerometer Instead to Experience Similar and Additional Functionality
On March 8, 2023, Monnit will discontinue its sale of the ALTA® G-Force Snapshot Accelerometer in favor of the ALTA G-Force Max-Avg Accelerometer, which features additional functionality.
The ALTA G-Force Max-Avg Accelerometer delivers detailed, real-time G-force alerts. This broad-spectrum vibration meter can determine if a fence is swaying in the wind or vibrating as it’s scaled. You can monitor for irregularities in assembly lines, wind turbines, motors, or simple things like tracking the impact force against a wall.
The ALTA G-Force Max-Avg Accelerometer’s features include the following:
- A micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) accelerometer
- 2G up to 8G resolution
- Four data rates: 6Hz, 12Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz
- A high-pass filter to remove gravity in all resolution modes and data rates
The ALTA G-Force Max-Avg Accelerometer also provides the following data for X, Y, and Z axes:
- Raw, full-spectrum G-force maximum and average
- Magnitude maximum and average readings
- Sensor orientation
Pricing for both sensors is the same. If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Monnit Product Team